The Asia Cup 2023 gets underway today as co-hosts Pakistan will take on Nepal in the curtain-raiser at Multan Cricket Stadium.
Here we have the Pakistan vs Nepal live stream, date, start time, preview, team news, probable XI, stats, pitch report, and where to watch the match live.
Pakistan vs Nepal: Date, Start Time, Venue
- Asia Cup 2023 | ODI Format
- Pakistan vs Nepal | Group Stage | Match 1
- Date: Wednesday, 30 August 2023
- Start Time: 9:30 am GMT / 2:30 pm PST
- Venue: Multan Cricket Stadium, Pakistan
Pakistan vs Nepal Team Probable XI
Pakistan boast a magnificent top-order lineup with Babaz Azam, Imam-ul-Haq, and Mohammad Rizwan. Agha Salman is a player to watch in the middle order.
The management has the happy headache of picking one from Faheem Ashraf, M Nawaz, and M Wasim Jr.
Nepal skipper Rohit Paudel is the key batsman in the squad, who has 1383 runs in ODI since 2021, only bettered by Babar Azam.
Sandeep Lamichhane, Karan KC, and Sompal Kami are the players to watch with the ball in his hands.
- Probable Pakistan XI: Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Agha Salman, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Wasim Jr., Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf.
- Nepal Probable XI: Kushal Bhurtel, Aasif Sheikh (wk), Bhim Sharki, Rohit Paudel (c), Kushal Malla, Dipendra Singh Airee, Gulsan Jha, Sompal Kami, Karan KC, Sandeep Lamichhane, Lalit Rajbanshi.
How to Watch Pakistan vs Nepal Asia Cup Match
The Asia Cup curtain-raiser between Pakistan and Nepal will be available on PTV Sports in Pakistan. Star Sports will broadcast the Asia Cup live in India, with live streaming on the Disney+ Hotstar app.
Here are the official broadcasters of this year’s Asia Cup cricket tournament.
|India||Star Sports, Disney+ Hotstar|
|Pakistan||PTV Sports, Ten Sports|
|Bangladesh||Gazi TV (GTV), Toffee, Rabitholebd|
|UK and Ireland||TNT Sports|
|Australia||Foxtel, Kayo Sports|
|New Zealand||Sky Sports NZ, Sky Go app|
|South Africa||SuperSport, DStv app|
|MENA||CricLife Max, STARZ Play|
Watch Pakistan vs Nepal Live Stream For Free Online
You can easily watch the Asia Cup 2023 match between Pakistan vs Nepal live stream for free on the Disney+ Hotstar app.
In India, fans can just download the app from the app store and start streaming for free. If you are from anywhere else in the world, a VPN will help you to connect to an Indian server and let you watch the live stream for free.
The Disney+ Hotstar app will live stream the upcoming Asia Cup tournament for free in India.
Follow these easy steps below to watch Pakistan vs Nepal live stream for free.
- Download and Install a reliable and free VPN.
- Open the VPN app and connect to a server in India. For example, connect to New Delhi.
- Now, download and install the Disney+ Hotstar app from your app store.
- Open the Disney+ Hotstar app. You can easily select and start streaming the matches live for free.
Asia Cup Debutants Nepal Face World No. 1 ODI Side Pakistan
Nepal cricket team will write history today (Wednesday, August 30) as they will play their first-ever Asia Cup fixture.
Since earning their ODI status in 2018, Nepal have put together excellent talents. Sandeep Lamichhane for instance, has 42 ODI wickets in this calendar year, the most in this format. With all the latents, Nepal will look to ruffle a few feathers, starting with Pakistan today.
Nepal won the inaugural ACC Men’s Premier Cup earlier this year to earn their spot in the Asia Cup 2023. They beat the UAE in the final of that tournament.
Pakistan are currently the No. 1 ODI team in the world. The two-time Asia Cup champions will look to pocket some confidence with a victory before they take on India on 2 Sep., at Pallekele. Babar Azam’s men are in magnificent form and are coming off a 3-0 ODI series win against Afghanistan.
- Sandeep Lamichhane took 88 wickets, the most of any bowler since 2021.
- Pakistan’s skipper Babar Azam is the No. 1 ODI batsman. He has scored 6 half-centuries and a hundred in 11 ODI innings this year.
- It will be the first-ever meeting between Pakistan and Nepal across all formats.