The FIFA World Cup 2022 is just over a month away. It’s time to take a deep look into the Poland Potential Squad for the World Cup 2022.
Robert Lewandowski and co. will desperately try to get out of the Group Stage this term, competing against Argentina, Mexico, and Saudi Arabia in Group C.
Poland managed just one victory in the 2018 World Cup. Czeslaw Michniewicz, the Poland boss, hopes his side will be able to get to the knockout stages for the first time since 1986.
Poland will play their World Cup opener against Mexico on 22nd November in what will be a decisive match. Czeslaw Michniewicz will call a 26-man squad for the World Cup 2022. But who will make the squad?
Poland Potential Squad
- Wojciech Szczęsny – Juventus
- Lukasz Skorupski – Bologna
- Bartlomiej Drągowski – Spezia
- Radosław Majecki – Cercle Brugge
- Robert Gumny – Augsburg
- Jakub Kiwior – Spezia
- Tomasz Kedziora – Dynamo Kyiv
- Jan Bednarek – Aston Villa
- Mateusz Wieteska – Clermont
- Kamil Glik – Benevento
- Bartosz Bereszynski – Sampdoria
- Paweł Dawidowicz – Hellas Verona
- Arkadiusz Reca – Spezia
- Tymoteusz Puchacz – Union Berlin
- Matty Cash – Aston Villa
- Marcin Kaminski – Schalke
- Maciej Rybus – Spartak Moscow
- Jakub Piotrowski – Ludogorets Razgrad
- Grzegorz Krychowiak – Al-Shabab
- Kamil Grosicki – Pogon
- Szymon Zurkowski – Fiorentina
- Michal Skoras – Lech Poznań
- Jakub Kaminski – Wolfsburg
- Sebastian Szymanski – Feyenoord
- Piotr Zielinski – Napoli
- Nicola Zalewski – Roma
- Karol Linetty – Torino
- Mateusz Klich – Leeds
- Przemysław Frankowski – Lens
- Jacek Góralski – Bochum
- Jakub Moder – Brighton
- Kamil Jozwiak – Charlotte
- Arkadiusz Milik – Juventus
- Robert Lewandowski – Barcelona
- Karol Swiderski – Charlotte
- Krzysztof Piatek – Salernitana
- Adam Buksa – Lens
5 Best Poland Players in World Cup 2022
Here we look into the top 5 Polish players who could make a huge impact in the upcoming World Cup in Qatar.
#1 Robert Lewandowski
A lot will depend on Robert Lewandowski for Poland’s success in the World Cup 2022. The Former Bayern Munich star is a goal machine. He is La Liga’s top scorer this season with 9 goals in 8 matches for Barcelona.
The 34-year-old has also scored 5 goals in 4 matches in the Champions League so far this season, including a hat-trick.
In what could be his last World Cup, Robert Lewandowski will make a shot at the Golden Boot and try to lead his nation to the knockout stages.
#2 Piotr Zielinski
Next on our list is the Napoli star, Piotr Zielinski. The 28-year-old could be a crucial attacking midfielder for Poland in the FIFA World Cup.
He is also on good touch this season, scoring a goal and 4 assists in Serie A; another 3 goals and two assists in the Champions League so far.
#3 Arkadiusz Milik
The Juventus forward Milik could play a key role in the Poland attack in the World Cup in Qatar. He has scored 3 goals in 7 matches for Juventus in Serie A this season.
#4 Kamil Glik
You need a leader for your backline who poses a great aerial threat. We are giving you Kamil Glik.
The 34-year-old Benevento center-back could benefit Poland with his experience and defensive solidity. Though he has sustained an injury, he is expected to return in late October.
#5 Wojciech Szczęsny
Wojciech Szczęsny will be the go-to goalkeeper for Poland in the World Cup. Juventus no. 1 will need to step up and contribute greatly between the sticks to get out of the Group Stage.
We hope you find the article “Poland Potential Squad: 5 Best Poland Players in World Cup 2022” quite helpful.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup in Poland