You can watch FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 in the UK on BBC Sports/ITV and streaming services like Sling TV, Hulu+ Live TV, DirecTV, etc.
With the tournament set to take place from July 20 to August 20, fans across the United Kingdom can enjoy live coverage of all matches on major channels such as BBC and ITV.
Both broadcasters will air all games with a mix of live streams, highlights, interviews, and analysis via their television channels or streaming platforms.
For cord-cutters who don’t have TV subscriptions, there are various online services like fuboTV or Sling, which also provide exclusive access to FIFA Women’s World Cup broadcasts at reasonable prices.
How to Watch FIFA Women’s World Cup in the UK
You can watch FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 in the UK in two ways.
|Broadcasting Ways||Service/Channel Names|
|Cable TV||BBC Sports, ITV|
|Live Streaming Service||fuboTV, Hulu+ Live TV, DirecTV, Peacock, Sling TV|
Below we have addressed all the step-by-step ways to watch the FIFA Women’s world cup in the UK.
If you are from the UK, have no fear! Simply tune in to BBC Sports on your cable TV, and you can enjoy every thrilling moment of the tournament right at home. Here’s how:
- First, check that your cable provider offers BBC Sports as part of their package or add-on options.
- Then, consult your on-screen guide for specific viewing times and channels during the Women’s World Cup dates.
- Coverage includes pre-match analysis, interviews with players and coaches, and play-by-play action across multiple stages of the competition – both over the air and online.
There’ll be plenty to occupy even the most ardent soccer enthusiast as they witness world-class talent in action.
So don’t miss out; gear up now for FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023.
With this step-by-step guide, you’ll be able to follow along with every match and never miss a beat.
- First, make sure that you have access to cable television in the UK, as ITV will be broadcasting all of the games live on their network.
- Next, check your local listings to find out when each game will be airing so that you can plan accordingly.
- You may also want to consider recording games so that you can watch them later or catch up on any matches you missed earlier in the tournament.
Whether you’re a diehard fan or just looking for some exciting new sports content, watching FIFA Women’s World Cup on cable TV via ITV is an experience not to be missed.
Here is a step-by-step guide to watching every match from the comfort of your home in the UK.
- Firstly, head to DirecTV Stream’s website and choose the plan that suits your viewing needs.
- Next, download the app onto your preferred device and sign in with your account details.
- From there, navigate to Fox Sports, where you can access live coverage of all matches during the tournament.
Don’t miss out on one of the sports’ biggest global events – bring FIFA Women’s World Cup into your living room with DirecTV Stream.
If you’re in the UK and love football, Sling TV can allow you to watch the FIFA Women’s World Cup without a cable subscription. With Sling TV, you can get live coverage of all matches from Fox Sports and other channels without breaking the bank.
Here are some simple steps to follow:
- First, sign up for a free trial of the Sling Blue plan on their website.
- Then, install their app on your preferred device or use it through your web browser.
- After logging in with your details, browse through Fox Sports/BBC Sports channels that will broadcast FIFA Women’s World Cup live and tune into any match as per Europe timings schedule starting.
The HD streaming quality provided by Sling TV ensures that you enjoy every goal scored and feel like you’re sitting right next to them on the field.
So, if you want to watch FIFA Women’s World Cup in the UK, we have all the information you need. You can find out how to watch on cable TV, without cable, and even without paying for anything.