The ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 is just around the corner, and Fire TV users can easily watch the tournament live on the apps that will broadcast the matches live.
For example, you can subscribe to NOW TV and watch the Sky Sports channels on your Fire TV if you’re in the UK. ESPN+ is your best shot if you’re in the USA and Kayo Sports in Australia.
This year, the 13th edition of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup will take place from 5 Oct. – 19 Nov., in India, across ten venues.
The opening game will be a rematch of the Final game from four years ago as the defending champions England will take on New Zealand on 5 October 2023.
The final will take place at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on 19 November.
Here is a detailed guide on watching the ICC Cricket World Cup on Fire TV in the USA, UK, Australia, and India.
- Competition: ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023
- Edition: 13th
- Dates: 5 October – 19 November, 2023
- Format: ODI
- Teams: 10
- Matches: 48
- Host: India
- Venues: 10
- Defending Champions: England
Cricket World Cup Official Broadcasters
Before we begin the detailed watching guide, let’s learn about the official ICC Cricket World Cup broadcasters in your country.
|Country||Official Broadcasters||Live Stream|
|India||Star Sports||Disney+ Hotstar|
|USA||Willow, ESPN+||ESPN+, Sling|
|UK||Sky Sports||Sky GO, NOW TV|
|Australia||Fox Sports, Channel Nine||Foxtel Now, Kayo Sports, 9Now|
|New Zealand||Sky Sports NZ||Sky Sports Now|
|Bangladesh||GTV, T Sports||Toffee, Rabbithole|
|South Africa||SuperSport||DStv App|
|Sri Lanka||Star Sports||–|
|Malaysia||Astro Cricket||Astro GO|
Watch the Cricket World Cup on Fire TV
Fire TV, also known as Amazon Fire TV, is a live TV and video streaming device by Amazon. A Fire TV stick plugs into your TV’s HDMI port and gives you access to various streaming services.
You can easily subscribe to TV plans and live-streaming platforms on your Fire TV. For instance, you can watch sports and entertainment streaming platforms like ESPN+, FuboTV, Sling, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Kayo Sports, Sky Sports, etc. on your Fire TV.
The Fire TV Stick is available in four models – Fire TV Stick Lite at $29.99, Fire TV Stick at $39.99, Fire TV Stick 4K at $49.99, and the Fire TV Stick 4K Max at $54.99.
So, to watch the ICC World Cup on Fire TV seamlessly, you must connect to the appropriate apps to broadcast live matches.
Now I will enlist some useful apps on which to watch the ICC Cricket World Cup on your Fire TV in the USA, UK, Australia, and India.
Although some apps may include geo-restrictions, you can bypass them using a VPN. No matter where you live or reside, you can easily watch the ICC World Cup live stream. Now, let’s begin:
Willow TV on Sling in the USA
Willow TV holds the ICC Cricket World Cup broadcasting rights in the United States. So, subscribe to a live TV or sports streaming package that provides Willow TV.
Sling offers the “Willow Cricket Monthly” package, starting from $10 monthly. So, you can purchase the pack, download the app on your Fire TV, and watch the matches live.
Follow the steps below to watch the Cricket World Cup on Fire TV in the United States.
- Open your favorite browser and head over to the Sling website.
- Create an account on Sling and purchase the “Willow Cricket Monthly” pack.
- Now, download Sling on your Fire TV.
- Log in with your credentials.
- There you go. Now you can watch Willow TV on your Fire TV.
- Check out the Cricket World Cup broadcasting schedule and stream live matches.
NOW TV in the UK
Sky Sports holds the 2023 Cricket World Cup broadcasting rights in the United Kingdom.
Sky Sports Cricket and Sky Sports Main Event will provide live coverage of every match. NOW TV is a suitable option to watch the Sky Sports channels on your Fire TV.
NOW TV offers a monthly sports pack with 11 Sky Sports channels. It comes at £34.99 a month; there is no contract, and you can cancel anytime.
So, head to the NOW TV website, purchase the sports pack, download the NOW TV app on your Fire TV, and start streaming.
Here’s our step-by-step guide to help you through.
- Download and Install the NOW TV app on your Fire TV.
- Create an account for NOW TV.
- Purchase the NOW TV monthly sports pack.
- Select the Sky Sports channels you want to watch.
- Check out the ICC Cricket World Cup broadcasting schedule and start streaming.
Kayo Sports in Australia
Kayo Sports holds the ICC World Cup 2023 broadcasting rights in Australia. The sports streaming platform will broadcast all 48 matches of the tournament live.
If you are an Amazon Fire TV user, Kayo Sports is your best option to watch the entire tournament live in Australia. Kayo is Australia’s home of live sports and on-demand.
You can download the Kayo Sports app on your Fire TV, buy a subscription, and watch the tournament live.
Kayo Sports offers three subscription plans: One, Basic, and Premium. It also offers a 7-day free trial for which you don’t have to commit. Kayo Premium comes at $35/month.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to watch the ICC World Cup on Fire TV via Kayo Sports in Australia.
- Download and Install Kayo Sports on your Fire TV device.
- Open the app and create an account.
- Purchase a Kayo subscription pack.
- There you go. Now you can watch the live stream of the Cricket World Cup matches.
- Check out the broadcast schedule and start streaming!
Disney+ Hotstar in India
Disney+ Hotstar is one of India’s biggest sports and entertainment streaming platforms. It will provide a Live Stream of the entire tournament for a simple subscription price.
As an Amazon Fire TV user, you can easily download the Disney+ Hotstar app and watch the Cricket World Cup live.
Here’s a step-by-step guide for you right below.
- Download the Disney+ Hotstar app on your Fire TV device.
- Open the app and create an account for Disney+ Hotstar.
- Purchase a Premium package that offers the ICC Cricket World Cup live streaming access.
- Now check out the World Cup broadcasting schedule.
- Select the matches and start streaming live on your Fire TV.