Willow and ESPN+ hold the official broadcasting rights of the ICC Cricket World Cup in the USA. Kodi users can watch the Cricket World Cup tournament on Willow by adding the channel via the add-on feature.
This year, the 13th edition of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup will take place from 5 Oct. – 19 Nov., in India, across ten venues.
The final will take place at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on 19 November.
The opening game will be a rematch of the Final game from four years ago as the defending champions England will take on New Zealand on 5 October 2023.
Here is a detailed guide on watching the ICC Cricket World Cup on Kodi in the USA.
- Competition: ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023
- Edition: 13th
- Dates: 5 October – 19 November, 2023
- Format: ODI
- Teams: 10
- Matches: 48
- Host: India
- Venues: 10
- Defending Champions: England
ICC World Cup Official Broadcasters
Before we dig deep into the detailed watching guide, let’s learn about the official ICC Cricket World Cup broadcasters in different countries.
|Country||Official Broadcasters||Live Stream|
|USA||Willow, ESPN+||ESPN+, Sling|
|India||Star Sports||Disney+ Hotstar|
|UK||Sky Sports||Sky GO, NOW TV|
|Australia||Fox Sports, Channel Nine||Foxtel Now, Kayo Sports, 9Now|
|New Zealand||Sky Sports NZ||Sky Sports Now|
|Bangladesh||GTV, T Sports||Toffee, Rabbithole|
|South Africa||SuperSport||DStv App|
|Sri Lanka||Star Sports||–|
|Malaysia||Astro Cricket||Astro GO|
Guide to Watch ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 on Kodi
Kodi is a digital streaming device and media player based in the United States. Simply put, a Kodi player turns your TV into a smart TV and even better. You can connect your Kodi player through your TV’s HDMI port.
To watch the ICC Cricket World Cup on Kodi, users must add on Willow TV. Willow holds the official broadcasting rights to the Cricket World Cup in the United States and will broadcast every tournament match live.
Willow TV is not free. You must visit the Willow TV website and purchase a subscription to watch cricket on the channel.
Follow the steps below to watch the ICC Cricket World Cup on Kodi via Willow TV.
- Open your favorite browser and head over to the Willow TV website.
- Create an account and purchase a Willow TV subscription.
- Now go to “Add-ons” and add on Willow TV.
- Log in with your credentials.
- There you go. Now you can navigate the matches and select to watch it live.
How to Add Willow TV on Kodi
Kodi opens the door to watching live sports and entertainment with its “Add-ons” feature. For example, you can easily add Peacock, Kayo Sports, or Willow TV to your Kodi device and watch live shows.
With the ICC Cricket World Cup only days away, you can easily add on Willow TV on your Kodi device.
Follow the steps below to get Willow TV add-ons on Kodi.
- First, you need to allow apps from unknown sources on Kodi. Go to “main menu” and “Add-ons” and allow installing apps from unknown sources.
- Now, go to Add-ons and select “Install from Repository”.
- Now get a repository for Willow TV, select “Video Add-ons,” and then “Willow TV.”
- There you go. Open the Willow TV app and log in with your credentials.
- Navigate with your remote, select the matches, and watch live.