The ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 will be available on Sky Sports in Scotland, streaming live on the Sky Go app and NOW TV. Sky Sports holds the Cricket World Cup broadcasting rights in the UK.
The most-anticipated ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 is only days away. This year, the 13th edition of the competition will take place from 5 October – 19 November in India.
Two-time World Champions India will host the tournament across ten venues. The final will take place at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad, in a giant 132,000 seater.
The opening game will be a rematch of the Final game from four years ago as the defending champions England will take on New Zealand on 5 October 2023.
Unfortunately, Scotland couldn’t qualify for this year’s Cricket World Cup. However, there is no lack of excitement among the Scottish fans.
Here we have a detailed guide on how to watch the ICC Cricket World Cup in Scotland on TV and live stream online.
- What: ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023
- Edition: 13th
- Dates: 5 October – 19 November, 2023
- Format: ODI
- Teams: 10
- Matches: 48
- Host: India
- Venues: 10
- Defending Champions: England
Official Broadcasters in Scotland
Here are the 2023 Cricket World Cup official broadcasters in Scotland.
|TV||Sky Sports, Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Main Event|
|Live Stream||Sky Go app, Now TV|
How Can I Watch the 2023 ICC World Cup in Scotland?
Every upcoming ICC Cricket World Cup match will be available on the Sky Sports channels.
Sky Sports Cricket and Sky Sports Main Event will broadcast all 48 matches of the tournament live. Hence, ensure you have a Sky Sports subscription on your cable or satellite TV plan.
Follow the steps below to watch the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 in Scotland.
- Step 1: Sky Sports is a subscription-based sports network in the UK. Ensure you have a Sky Sports subscription to watch on your TV or live stream on your smartphone.
- Step 2: If you don’t have a subscription, head over to the Sky Sports website and buy a subscription package.
- Step 3: Now log in to your account. You are now ready to watch the Sky Sports channels on your TV or watch the live stream on your smartphone.
- Step 4: Check out the ICC Cricket World Cup broadcasting schedule.
- Step 5: Tune in and watch the matches live.
How Can I Watch Sky Sports on My TV?
You need to add the Sky Sports subscription to your Sky TV plan. Adding a Sky Sports subscription to your existing Sky plan costs £22 extra a month.
NOW TV is another way to watch the Sky Sports channels on your TV. You can purchase a NOW streaming subscription for £34.99 a month, without a contract, to watch the live stream of 11 Sky Sports channels.
How to Watch ICC Cricket World Cup Live Stream in Scotland?
The Sky Go app and the NOW TV app are suitable options to watch the live stream in Scotland.
Sky Go app is the best option to watch the upcoming ICC Cricket World Cup live stream on your smartphone.
Sky Sports subscribers can download the app from the app store and access the live stream for free.
Follow the steps below to watch the ICC Cricket World Cup live stream in Scotland.
- Download the Sky Go app from the app store
- Open the app and log in with your credentials
- Select Sky Sports channels
- Start streaming and enjoy the matches live
If you purchase a NOW TV pass, you can watch 11 Sky Sports channels.
To watch the live stream on your smartphone or TV, download the app from the app store, log in, and stream the channels.