StarHub and Astro Cricket hold the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 broadcasting rights in Singapore, with live streaming on StarHub TV+.
ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 is only days away. This year, the 13th edition of the competition will take place from 5 Oct. – 19 Nov., in India, across ten venues. The final will take place at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad.
The opening game will be a rematch of the Final game from four years ago as the defending champions England will take on New Zealand, on 5 October 2023.
In Singapore, fans are all ready to blend in with the excitement of the biggest cricket show on earth, with their favorite colors and kits.
If you are wondering how to watch the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 in Singapore, there are a few ways for you. Here we have covered you with a detailed watching guide.
- Competition: ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023
- Edition: 13th
- Dates: 5 October – 19 November, 2023
- Format: ODI
- Teams: 10
- Matches: 48
- Host: India
- Venues: 10
- Defending Champions: England
Official Broadcasters in Singapore
The Cricket World Cup official broadcasters in Singapore will make sure you won’t miss a single match of the tournament. Here are the official broadcasters.
|TV||StarHub, Astro Cricket|
|Live Stream||StarHub TV+|
Which TV Channel Will Broadcast the Cricket World Cup in Singapore?
StarHub and Astro Cricket are the official broadcasters of the upcoming ICC Cricket World Cup in Singapore. So, if you are in Singapore and planning to watch every game of the exciting cricket tournament on your TV, StarHub and Astro Cricket are your go-to channels.
StarHub and Astro Cricket are paid broadcasters. You need to subscribe to the channels on your cable TV or satellite TV plan. Make sure your cable or satellite TV plan has the channels, mark your calendar, sit tight, and drink in cricket.
StarHub is a paid TV broadcaster in Singapore. The channel will broadcast the upcoming Cricket World Cup.
You can watch the live matches on HubSpots 4 and HubSpots 5 on your TV.
Follow these easy steps below to watch the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 on StarHub in Singapore.
- Step 1: Make sure you have a TV that can receive cable or satellite TV networks.
- Step 2: Buy a subscription for the StarHub channels on your TV plan. The matches will be live on HubSpot 4 and HubSpot 5.
- Step 3: Check out the Cricket World Cup broadcasting schedule.
- Step 4: Tune in and enjoy the matches live!
Astro Cricket is another suitable option to watch the Cricket World Cup live in Singapore.
You can watch Astro Cricket on your smart TV or watch the live stream on your smartphone via Astro Go. Astro Cricket will broadcast every match of the tournament live.
Astro is a subscription-based live TV and on-demand content streaming platform. You need to buy a simple subscription to watch Astro.
Here’s how to watch the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 on Astro Cricket in Singapore.
- Step 1: Head over to the Astro Website or down the Astro Go app.
- Step 2: Create an account and purchase a subscription package.
- Step 3: Now you can watch the live stream of the content Astro has to offer. You can also select Astro Cricket to watch live.
- Step 4: Check out the Cricket World Cup broadcasting schedule.
- Step 5: Select and start streaming the matches live.
How to Watch the Cricket World Cup Live Stream in Singapore?
The ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Live Stream will be available on StarHub TV+ in Singapore. You can watch StarHub TV+ on your smart TV or download the app on your smartphone.
StarHub TV+ is the streaming home of all of the StarHub content. You can watch every ball of the upcoming Cricket World Cup on the streaming platform. You need to pay a simple subscription price to get access to the StarHub content.
Here’s how to watch the live stream of the ICC Cricket World Cup on StarHub TV+ in Singapore.
- Head over to the StarHub TV+ website or down the app from the app store.
- Create an account and purchase a subscription package.
- Now you can watch the live stream of the content StarHub has to offer. You can also select HubSpots 4 and HubSpots 5 to watch live.
- Check out the Cricket World Cup broadcasting schedule.
- Select and start streaming the matches live.